Thursday, June 24, 2010

Crabby.....

I'm crabby, cranky, grouchy...whatever you want to call it. Just all around not in the most cheerful of spirits. 
I was watching the food network the other day and at the end of the show the chefs all poured themselves a shot of rum. It seems like such a foreign thing to me that someone would just drink ONE shot- who does that?!?! I wish I was one of those people but I know I am not. I have tried many times to set boundaries for my drinking - only drinking when I went out to eat just sent me out more often, only on weekends had me stuffed away for two days on a drinking binge, then there was the "only wine", then "only beer", then a glass of red wine in the evening (for health purposes of course). I also have the "starting tomorrow attitude", like somehow I am going to be able to take one last drink and that drink will say to me "that's it, you are fulfilled with the alcohol you have consumed-***poof*** you will never want to drink again." I have had many "tomorrow's. 
I am on day four- working toward my 96 hour mark. I really need to pick up that book from the library and start reading it. Though I have found myself to be remarkably tired lately, and cranky.  

No comments:

Post a Comment