Thursday, July 29, 2010

Fear is Overcome with Action

This is one of the quotes that means the most to me- I was reminded of it when reading another blog today. I don't know who wrote it- but I keep it on my fridge for daily inspiration.


Fear is Overcome With Action


Do the thing you fear and fear disappears.

Confront your fears, list them, get to know them and only then will you be able to put them aside and move ahead.

Your obstacles will melt away, if instead of cowering before them, you make up your mind to walk boldly through them.

One of the greatest surprises you'll experience, is when you discover that you can do what you were afraid you couldn't do.

The only thing you have to fear is fear itself. When you face the things that scare you, you open the door to freedom.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! and thanks for posting about fear in my comments, I SO appreciate it. I am going to borrow and post on my blog. I will also print it out! I love it! Glad to have a new wise spirtual friend in you :)

    ReplyDelete